Oops...
The mysportscal.com, a website I've been using for a couple years to download NFL and NCAA football schedules went off the air a couple days ago.
Apparently it was sold (so says flippa.com), and the replacement (currently) is simple an empty web page.
MySportsCal.com provided the data in nicely readable iCal format. I downloaded updates nightly, parsed the results and updated the Stadium TFRs for display on the maps.
Until I can find a replacement, Stadium TFRs are down <sigh>. Trying to maintain the calendars myself would be an unpleasant distraction. There is hope: NFL (and MLB) publish calendars so it's likely I be able to get a replacement for them, soon. NCAA football has traditionally been more difficult as the data is spread across many websites in different format. If you have a source, let me know!
[update:] Found www.southendzone.com, which has a good set of NFL schedules, so at least that is now updated.
[update #2:] Okay, so other than the Army-Navy game this weekend, there are only Bowl games left. I can hand-edit that list & then hope someone actually generated the the iCal files for 2013-2014!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment